Secure Automation Courses
Now more than ever, IT teams need partnerships between network engineers, software developers, and cybersecurity professionals. Together, these professionals create integrated, secure infrastructures and exciting new innovations.
Software Skills That Transform IT Infrastructure
Embark on your journey to DevNet Associate certification. Develop software skills needed to become a vital part of today’s IT teams. You’ll learn the best practices of modern software development practices, DevOps, and how to securely interact with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to automate existing manual processes with only a few lines of code.
- Prior knowledge of PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python and CCNA:
- Introduction to Networks (ITN) or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
YOU’LL LEARN THESE CORE SKILLS:
- Practice software development skills, including Python, GIT, and common data formats (XML, JSON, and YAML).
- Become familiar with infrastructure automation using code, DevOps methodology, and microservices.
- Deploy applications as containers and use Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using Cisco Packet Tracer and virtual machines.
COURSE DURATION: 70 hrs